terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2010

About Me

This is me sleepy

Hello, welcome to my blog.
My names Emerson Moraes , I'm twenty years old. I was born in São Paulo but live in Campinas where study. I'm a student of agricultural engineering.
I'm  a single,  medium height , brown eyes , my hair is dark brown and short, I wear casual clothes.
I like play video games, I love going to parties with friends, I like to drink beer, I love music and my favorite rock bands are Korn (USA) and ETHS (France).






Tatiane Satie Hada Nakamoto
                    




This is next to my ex-girlfriend and best friend, thank you for the world's most precious jewel.



Possibly Clara Harumi Hada de Moraes

  







This is the most precious jewel in the world, my daughter, thank God for this great gift.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário